Submit your job posting if your job should be listed here too!
Junior C++ Software Engineer
published at 13.12.2017 11:28
We are looking for driven C++ Software Engineers (who stand out from the crowd) to join our development team. As Software engineer you will be working closely with other engineers and our traders to develop and improve the proprietary trading platform that enable Flow Traders to trade on exchanges worldwide.
What will you work on?
- Design and development of complex, highly scalable and latency-optimized business critical trading software
- New tools development as well as improving, maintaining and supporting existing applications
- Translating the business requirements and ideas into software products
- BSc or MSc in Computing Science or Mathematics
- 0 - 2 years’ work experience
- Clear track in use of technology
- Knowledge or experience with C++, C++ 11, C++ 14, C++ 17
- Knowledge or experience with STL, Boost
- Knowledge of multi-threaded systems
- Any commercial or entrepreneurial experience in software development during studies or after finishing them
- Participating in code competitions / camps is advantageous
- Some record of communication / interaction with business or customers
- Affinity to and interest in the trading industry is a plus
- Experience in addressing extreme non-functional requirements related to latencies and scalability
- Demonstrable competitive nature and winner's mentality, e.g. through winning Mathematics Olympiads, Chess tournaments
Flow Traders offers you an exciting job and lots of opportunities within the most dynamic of environments with an excellent compensation package. We like to think that talent grows at Flow and stays at Flow. To ensure this, we provide our employees with the best working environment, the latest technology, continuous support, and we go out of our way to retain the small business feeling with which we started. We offer a competitive salary and reserve a percentage of our business results for our bonus pool.
Flow Traders grew to be as successful as we are today out of the expertise and experience of our founding partners. Our non-hierarchical approach stimulates innovation and achievement. We invest in our talented, highly motivated people since they hold the key to our success. Our demanding, sophisticated work continuously puts us to the test. We wouldn't have it any other way. We. Love. This. Job.