Meeting C++ weekly Blogroll 349
Blogroll No. 349 - 7. October
- Bannalia - Deferred argument evaluation
- CLion - September 2022 Conferences Trip Report: NDC TechTown, CoreC++, CppCon
- Conan Releases - 1.53.0 (04-Oct-2022)
- CppCon - 2022 Keynote on Embedded Firmware in C++: Erik Rainey, prerelease
- embedded use - Can We Use Trunk-Based Development for Legacy Software?
- Herb Sutter - Cpp2 design notes: UFCS, “const”, “unsafe”, and (yes) ABI
- iboB - Testing for Expected Build Failure with CMake
- Ivan Cukic - Structured Bindings with Qt SQL
- KDAB - Handling a Lot of Text in QML
- KDAB - KDDockWidgets 1.6.0 released, Is the i.MX 8 right for your project? KDAB tools and video releases
- Lemire's blog - A review of elementary data types : numbers and strings
- LLVM Blog - Announcing the LLVM Foundation Board of Directors for the 2022-2024 term
- Meeting C++ Jobs - C++/Qt Software Developer Remote/Dresden (m/f/div)
- Meeting C++ Jobs - Does your heart beat for performance and efficiency? (EU only)
- Meeting C++ News - KDAB - 10 years of sponsoring Meeting C++
- Meeting C++ News - Highlighting the student and support tickets for Meeting C++ 2022
- Meeting C++ News - The Qt Company joins the Gold Sponsors
- Meeting C++ News - Upcoming C++ User Group meetings in October 2022
- Modernes C++ - Five Coupons for the eBook "Template Metaprogramming with C++"
- Modernes C++ - The Singleton: The Alternatives Monostate Pattern and Dependency Injection
- Modernes C++ - Concepts and the Finance Industry
- NVIDIA DevBlog - Upcoming Workshop: Fundamentals of Accelerated Computing with CUDA C/C++
- NVIDIA DevBlog - Simplifying CUDA Upgrades for NVIDIA Jetson Users
- NVIDIA DevBlog - CUDA Toolkit 11.8 New Features Revealed
- Qt Blog - Commercial LTS Qt 5.15.11 Released
- Rainer Grimm - Patterns in der Softwareentwicklung: Die Alternativem zum Singleton-Muster
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - C++23: flat_map, flat_set, et al.
- The Old New Thing - The gotcha of the C++ temporaries that don’t destruct as eagerly as you thought
- The Old New Thing - Feel free to stop using IMultiLanguage2::DetectInputCodepage
- The Old New Thing - Debugging coroutine handles: Looking for the source of a one-byte memory corruption
- Visual C++ Team Blog - vcpkg September 2022 Release is Now Available: Celebrating 6 Years with Over 2000 Libraries!
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Announcing NuGet PackageReference support for C++/CLI MSBuild projects targeting .NET Core and .NET 5 or higher
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!