Meeting C++ Blogroll 336
Blogroll No. 336 - 8. July
- becpp - Pictures of the 28th of June 2022 BeCPP Meeting
- CODEine - Sanitizers in continuous integration
- fmt - 9.0.0
- Godot Engine - Dev snapshot: Godot 4.0 alpha 11
- Godot Engine - Release candidate: Godot 3.5 RC 6
- KDAB - 6 Steps for Legacy Software Migrations
- Meeting C++ News - Upcoming C++ User Group Meetings in July 2022
- Modernes C++ - The Advantages of Patterns
- Qt Blog - Qt Creator 8 RC released
- Qt Blog - Commercial add-on: Qt VNC Server
- Rainer Grimm - Softwareentwicklung: Patterns bringen klare Vorteile
- Sandor Dargo's Blog - Won't extend it more than once!
- Schneide Blog - Improved automated instance construction in C++
- The Old New Thing - The case of the constructor that was being ignored
- The Old New Thing - Under what conditions can I modify the memory that I received in the form a STGMEDIUM?
- The Old New Thing - How can I write a coroutine that produces a result but keeps on running?
- wxWidgets - wxWidgets 3.2.0 Released
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!