Subscribe to the Meeting C++ Blogroll Newsletter
Meeting C++ Blogroll 268
published at 19.02.2021 14:27 by Jens Weller
Blogroll No. 268 - 19. February
This week the 2nd online C++ job fair was announced, join the event on March 16th on Meetup!
- Arthur O'Dwyer - When can the C++ compiler devirtualize a call?
- C++ Stories - Modern C++: Safety and Expressiveness with override and final
- CppCast - High Frequency Trading with Carl Cook
- embedded use - Showing Wayland Compositor Fullscreen in Portrait Orientation
- Fluent C++ - A Recap on string_view
- Jackson Dunstan - C++ For C# Developers: Part 40 – Utilities Library
- KDAB - KDDockWidgets 1.3.0 released!
- Meeting C++ Blogroll - Meeting C++ Blogroll 267
- Meeting C++ Jobs - Medical Imaging 2D/3D Engineer
- Meeting C++ News - Looking for C++ Employers for March 16th
- Modernes C++ - The Five (Seven) Winners of my C++20 book are:
- Modernes C++ - An Improved Thread with C++20
- Ogre3d - Ogre 1.12.11 released
- Qt Blog - Qt 6.1 Alpha released
- Qt Blog - Qt for MCUs 1.7 released
- Rainer Grimm - Ein verbesserter Thread mit C++20
- random ascii - Arranging Invisible Icons in Quadratic Time
- Stellar Group - HPX 1.6.0 Released!
- Stephen Kelly - AST Matchmaking made easy
- The Old New Thing - The COM static store, part 6: Using C++ weak references
- The Old New Thing - The COM static store, part 5: Using COM weak references
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Take control of your vcpkg dependencies with versioning support
- Visual C++ Team Blog - Now announcing: Makefile support in Visual Studio Code!
Join the Meeting C++ patreon community!
This and other posts on Meeting C++ are enabled by my supporters on patreon!