Speaker: Dori Exterman
Audience level: Beginner | Intermediate | Advanced
Some things are just meant to be visualized.
If you’re developing concurrent applications, this talk will teach you how to use free visualization tools to know:
- How optimized are your concurrent executions
- If blockers or any sequential executions
- If you can benefit from additional cores
- Are there areas in which your executions overload the memory, disk or network
- How to jump straight from your task visualization representation to its output, and intuitively visualize its exit code
- How to visually replay your executions or your customer’s executions
Find out the answer to all these questions in this talk, and gain access to a free execution visualization tool guaranteed to make life easier for you and your customers.